Python for Data Science
This course includes:
Our Python for Data Science course is accredited by NITA
This introduction to Python for Data Science will kickstart your learning of Python for data science.
- Learn what data scientists do, receive an introduction to Python’s most common data science
libraries, and get hands-on practice working with data.
Problem Set 1: Titanic Survivor Data
- Practice using NumPy and Pandas to predict survival rates for Titanic passengers.
- Learn to access, process, and clean different types of data.
Problem Set 2: Wrangling Subway Data
- Practice your data wrangling skills with data.
- Get an introduction to important data analysis tools used by data scientists, including
statistical tests and machine learning models.
Problem Set 4: Visualizing Subway Data
- Apply data visualization techniques to explore and explain a dataset.
- Learn how to work with massive amounts of data using MapReduce and other big data tools.
Problem Set 5: MapReduce on Subway Data
- Practice using MapReduce.
- Data Analysts
- Data Scientists
- Risk Managers
- Business Analysts
- Data Science
- Python Programming
or Call us