- February 17, 2021
- Posted by: Nancy Wambura
- Categories: Modern Workplace, Training
Late last year, we launched a career-changing Online Microsoft Excel Course that everyone could benefit from. It is relevant to not only those who are already working as Finance Officers or Accountants, but recent graduates can also use it to catapult them to their career goals. To create ease in accessing the portal we will answer some of your FAQs about the online course.
The Online Microsoft Excel Course FAQs
How Do I Sign Up?
- To sign up follow this link https://learn.sunesiskenya.com/courses/intermediate-excel
- You are required to fill out some details like your name and email address, which once you complete, you will be asked to pay for the online course.
How much does the course cost?
The course is currently priced at Kshs, 2,300 or $23
How do I pay?
You can either pay via:
- Go to Lipa na Mpesa
- Use Mpesa Paybill No 4060857
- Enter Account Name as your email address
- Enter the amount and send
- Once you get your Mpesa confirmation details, send it to us and we will send you the login credentials.
- Ensure you have a Paypal account that is linked to your Visa or Mastercard
- Once you pay, you will be able to log in and begin learning
What does the Kshs.2,300 course fee cover?
When you click the below link, you will be able to view the full course outline: https://learn.sunesiskenya.com/courses/intermediate-excel
Is it online or physical Training?
This is an online course. However, we train both physically and online. For more on our courses, follow this link: https://sunesiskenya.com/training/
What is the course duration?
- Being an online course, you can start this course at your most convenient time.
- You can also log in at any time and continue with your lessons.
- You will be required to complete the course in 3 months.
How do I access the course materials?
You will be able to access the course materials as soon as you pay. This includes video lessons, assignments, and tests.
Do I get a certificate after completion?
Upon completion and passing of the online Microsoft Excel course, you will receive a certificate from us.
Is Sunesis Consulting Certified by NITA?
Yes, Sunesis Consulting Limited is certified by National Industrial Training Authority.
We shall continue to update the above FAQs to make it as easy as possible for you to start learning the Online Microsoft Excel Course. If you would like to contact us click here: https://sunesiskenya.com/contact/